LIV Beautiful has curated a menu of some of the best skin treatments around to keep your skin on point. From peels to microneedling to skin tightening with Plasma Fibroblast – we want to help you look and feel your best every day. Explore our skin services below:
Professional aestheticians perform gentle exfoliation to remove the upper layer of dead skin for a radiant and smooth complexion.
- Benefits of Dermaplaning: the treatment removes all dead skin cells, peach fuzz, and facial hair making the complexion smoother and brighter, as well as allows for better penetration of the skincare products used.
- 30 minute treatment
Medical grade microneedling stimulates the skin’s healing ability, reducing the appearance of fine lines, scars, and other signs of aging.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that aims to treat scar tissue, lax skin, wrinkles, and large pores by increasing collagen production. It sounds scary—and it does involve needles piercing the skin—but the needles are very fine and short, and only mildly uncomfortable. And the advantages of the procedure greatly outweigh the disadvantages.
3 for $480
The Perfect Peel works from the inside to repair and nourish the skin by giving it a radiant glow, refining pores, improving skin hyperpigmentations, lifting melasma, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, eliminating acne and preventing acne marks. Most importantly, the glutathione element defies the aging process.
30 minute treatment
Purchase the Perfect Peel – $199
3 for $480
Plasma Fibroblast has gained a reputation as the best Non-Surgical procedure in the beauty and cosmetic industry for skin tightening. These skin treatments are non-surgical, and can be used for eye lifts, loose tummy skin tightening, skin tag removal, mole removal, sun and age spot removal, acne scar damage, smokers lines on the upper and lower lips, diminish stretch marks, tightening of the loose skin on the neck and cheeks, crows feet, and reduction of fine lines. See below for pricing.
Keep the area clean to avoid infections until the scabs have formed and exfoliated on their own. Follow the aftercare instructions you received at Allure exactly as written to ensure the best possible healed outcome.
- Ice the treated area
- Keep clean
- Gently apply your Aloe aftercare product
- Gently apply vitamin ointment every night or keep dry
- IMPORTANT! Allow the scabs to come off on their own
- Be patient
- Avoid sun exposure
Aftercare DO NOT’s:
- Do not pick the scabs
- Do not apply any make-up
- Do not apply an plasters
- Do not get wet
Swelling: Swelling is to be expected after this type of treatment. This is due to the fact that the area will be recovering from a deliberate controlled burn, therefore the natural side effect is swelling. There are steps you can take to minimize the swelling but it cannot be avoided. You can’t avoid or cure the swelling – it is a response to the trauma. The swelling will subside in a matter of days.
Plasma Fibroblast treatment is suitable for patients that are 1-3 on the Fitzpatrick Scale. Find out more: Find Your Fitzpatrick Number.
One of the newest and latest skin treatments celebrities are loving is the Hollywood Facial. So what exactly is a Hollywood Facial? Although called a facial, it is actually an advance laser treatment. It is a mildly exfoliating and resurfacing procedure that helps to improve the appearance of fine wrinkles, pigment, pores, and acne! A black carbon mask is applied first and followed by a laser treatment, which is used to heat the carbon and help it to penetrate the skin.
Some advantages of the Hollywood Facial:
- Helps to even skin tone
- Stimulates collagen
- Helps with sun damage
- Clears pores
- Rejuvenates skin
- Leaves you glowing
- No downtime
- Great for all skin types
- Painless, no numbing is needed
- Great for acne prone skin
- 45 minute treatment
Aesthetician performs a relaxing facial treatment that aims to cleanse and refresh the skin.
- Benefits of European facial: Helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, stimulate cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- 40 minute treatment
Performed by a professional aesthetician, the pampering treatments help improve the condition of the skin as well as relieve tension.
- A skilled aesthetician performs back facial treatments that help improve the condition of the skin
- 45 minute treatment.
3 Back Facials for $250
Glutathione is an effective antioxidant. The main effect in using it for skin whitening is most likely a side effect of making the skin lighter as it protects the cells from free radicals responsible for skin pigmentation and blemishes.
HydraFacial purifies the skin by removing dead cells from its top layer for clean and hydrated look and feel.
- Benefits of HydraFacial: reduces noticeable fine lines and visible pores in the face while improving the texture and firmness of the complexion..
- 30 minute treatment.
Skilled aesthetician performs customized facial treatments to improve one’s overall skin texture.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- 40 minute treatment.
3 for $149
IPL can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking clearer and smoother.
- Benefits of IPL photorejuvenation: after applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- 30 Minute Treatment.
The Liv Beautiful team are experts in Plasma Fibroblast treatments. No knives, no stitches + minimal to no downtime!i
Non-Surgical Lift + Tightening
Plasma Fibroblast treatment is best suited for patients who are a skin type 1-3 on the Fitzpatrick scale. Find out what skin type you are:
FIND YOUR FITZPATRICK NUMBER
Features of unexposed skin
Tanning and burning
very pale white skin, often with green or blue eyes and fair or red hair
burns without tanning
white skin, often with blue eyes
burns and does not tan easily
fair skin with brown eyes and brown hair
burns first then tans
light brown skin, dark eyes, and dark hair
burns a little and tans easily
brown skin, dark eyes, and dark hair
easily tans to a darker color and rarely burns
dark brown or black skin, dark eyes, and dark hair
never burns but tans darker
As a courtesy to our guests and service providers, please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice should you need to cancel or reschedule. Cancellations with less than a 24-hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee. A credit card is required to hold your appointment(s). We observe strict privacy policies and will not disclose this information to any other party.
Results may vary.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.